Sunday, November 8, 2009

wonderful weekend..

friday just scaring about that weekend n saturday will so boring,
then i sunddenly bought a new wardrobe ~
made home become so many work to do , when im cleaning my room
spur my brother yuen too
then he started clean his room too~
waa~ my house seems small small like ant horhx
got many useless item..n cloth
now all throwed ~cheers~~~
i bought 1 wardrobe made my sister should throw her both wardrobe , actually that both wardrobe ugly + useless
just putting her rabbish = =
old magazine , workbook ,etc..
it used my whole day to sortout
at night still go argue with the other ==
they owez park they car into my place ,damn angry
last time i just thing of something
is about my eq
actually i knew that my eq is damn low
wont control my temper at all
sometime i saw my fren met some trouble or not really like wat the other did
they wont reaction out ..
hope i can become like that
abuthen i keep like this , i will get kill i think
...hm... eq higher...
but actually this should scole them back la
i did right
xD
chatting with dai b now
he heard that n keep on laugh = =
madness ppl
made me so shame
= =
actually not a really good news i knew
early knew dont tell him wat i did just now =3=
annoying
END

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

daib:其實我是笑那兩夫婦而已啦~為什麽會那么好笑lerh因為我每天都遇到這些人不過到最後的場面都會超爆笑的還有我講你做么笑得那么難看其實是想氣下你吧了還有你的笑容真的很好看

jessiie said...

你干吗那么在意 ==
我都忘了
我也不会当真啦~omgod~
xjessiex