Friday, November 13, 2009

i wrote an bm article...

i failed
i failed to write the limited words
so far with the limit
i was just wrote 230 words..there needed 350 T^T
omgosh~i thought i wrote 300 = =
really so nice to dream...
still have 1 more time tuition~
after that.. qiang qiang qiang qiang~ spm came~
cant breath success ...
cant clam down~ all of my brain is SPM
this moment only laa~
tomorrow mayb forogtten
sunday hope can go 1u= =
but .. haizz my mother will killing me
exciting the day of after spm..
dont know how it relax?
put down all the pressure~
but i think i will pick up another one
that's earn money~
hahax~
someone was crazy~
she keep on imagine after spm wan go where n where
as i know , she planned 5 place to go
actually i enjoy it~hahahax~
pimples was finding me , get out away~!!
my face was going spoil
/  \
horhxx.....
almost mad .......><"
someone help me plzzz....
RELAXX~~~
<333333333333333333
NED

No comments: