Wednesday, October 28, 2009

start from now..

preparing for SPM..
i knew im late..
this few week keep on play play ,didnt study
just now readed three malayu essay..
hard to understanding ...
dont know the keyword made dont know what it talking about..
dictionary beside me..helpful to me , but abit trouble ==
keep on search search n search .. there's no malay translator
its a age-old distionary..many word is not supple there / \
hope god can drop a dictionary to me xP
lazy bug!just away from me ok?
now is left 2 week for us study
stress..
and my math..i hv been abandon it long time ..
many formula are out of my brain
wish i can cover back ..
last time in the malayu tuition classes
my teacher was tell me that the essay subject is always positif
hope we dont misunderstand again, because last time subject is about articles price are enhance how we solve the economy problem by a poor family..
but i thought there is talking about the poor family will become how terrible =3=
then get hundred of sixteen mark ...
so sick~hate malayu~why should positive, dun fake la~
look at english, full of creatively,
well~complete blaming~
=END=