Saturday, October 31, 2009

i felt that we are better ald right?=w=

listening bad romance ..nice~!
should listen oh u all~
yesterday time was so full~enjoy it~=w= whatever so tired
cutted my hair..now seems like a square
i would catch the teknik made it wont be square abit ^^
yesterday swiming 15 minute = = very well~
because raining T^T
as i guess...
then we when to "鳥生蛋" take dinner
went there
its sleepy atmosphere
soft light~
i knew standard dinning room is like that de la~
took some picture with de3~


Jessie n de3
the most satisfied ~

ofcause~ wont missed our"gao guai ben xing"xD
got other la~dont wan post ~hahax~
by the way~i took picture of steve n nini
they dont know yet~hahahax
because they were playing there
de3 ask me post to facebook
i afraid steve will kill me
so..just keep it in pc xP
dont u think u can delete it xDD
......
somemore..
felt so sorry to ah mi3
cause yesterday she said 12 o'clock come my home take something i helped her buy
then when i sms with her around 10 o'clock
i falling for sleep ald =3=
then my phone was silent
then she arrival my home call me n sms me i didnt know
T^T
SORRY !!
really apologize..
she arrival my home leh!!
how can i sleeping ...
today is a new day~
END

No comments: